Join us a the library on Thursday evenings from 6:00—8:00 pm for this free six week program
where 8 to 12 year olds and their parents and families meet for discussions and activities based
on award winning books. A simple dinner and the selected books will be provided.
Our tentative schedule is:
- January 11: The Mangrove Tree by Susan Roth & Cindy Trumbore
- January 25 : Scat by Carl Hiaasen
- February 8: The Matchbox Diary by Paul Fleischman
- February 22: A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
- March 8: The Junkyard Wonders by Patricia Polacco
- March 22: Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Call the library at 844-4782 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Sign up now!
This program is sponsored in part by the Humanities New York Discussion grants, the Deborah and Corwin Holtz Library Fund, and other donations and gifts to the library.