Is the library building open?
- Yes, the library building is now open to the public during the same time as curbside pick up hours.
Can we request items from other libraries within the Finger Lakes system?
- Interlibrary loans are now available, although be aware that delivery takes a little longer than usual due to quarantine protocols and reduced delivery days.
How do I place an item on hold?
- You can use the online library catalog or call the library for assistance (607-844-4782)
- How to Place Holds During Curbside Services
Where do I return materials?
- All materials can be placed in the parking lot book drop during curbside pickup. The book drop inside the library is now open during our regular hours.
Can I still access the library wifi?
- Our wifi is always available on the library property.
Can I get something printed?
- If you need something printed, you can email it to the library at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deliver the printout during curbside pick up hours. Your library card will be be charged for the printing cost ($.10 for black and white, $.25 for color).
- You can also come into the library to print, photocopy or send a fax.
Do I need to have my library card available when I pick up my books?
- All patrons need a library card to place items on hold. For pick up, either the library card or other ID can be used to verify your identity.
What are the hours for pick up?
- Monday and Wednesday 2-7pm; Tuesday and Thursday 11am-5pm; Friday 11-5pm; and Saturday 10am-2pm