Is the library building open?
- No, the library building will not be open to the public during curbside pick up hours.
Can we request items from other libraries within the Finger Lakes system?
- Interlibrary loans are not available at this time. (You can specify another pick up library and go there to pick up items if they are being held for you.)
How do I place an item on hold?
- You can use the online library catalog or call the library for assistance (607-844-4782)
- How to Place Holds During Curbside Services
Where do I return materials?
- All materials must be placed in the parking lot book drop. Do not hand them to library staff during curbside pick up.
What happens to the books I return?
- For the safety of both our staff and patrons, all returned items will be quarantined for 72 hrs before they are made available.
When will the library building be open?
- We do not have a date yet for re-opening our building, but we will be sure to inform everyone when in-house services will resume. Check our web site or facebook page for the latest information.
Can I still access the library wifi?
- Our wifi is always available on the library property. During curbside pick up, please avoid parking in the numbered spaces used for curbside pick up.
Can I get something printed?
- If you need something printed, you can email it to the library at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deliver the printout during curbside pick up hours. Your library card will be be charged for the printing cost ($.10 for black and white, $.25 for color).
Do I need to have my library card available when I pick up my books?
- All patrons need a library card to place items on hold. For pick up, either the library card or other ID can be used to verify who is picking up the items.
What are the hours for pick up?
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 3-7pm and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 10am-2pm