It’s Tree Lighting Day in the Village of Dryden and the Southworth Library is thrilled to have Santa Bob visiting town.
He’ll be sharing stories for the whole family at 3 pm. Then at 4 pm, you’ll have the opportunity to take photos with Santa before he heads off to light the Village Tree.
We’ll have Christmas crafts and activities around for gift making and fun.
Each family will receive a free copy of the children’s holiday book Auntie Claus by Elsie Primavera or another holiday favorite.
Here’s what else is happening around town that day:
More Holiday Happenings…
- Holiday Open House Arnold’s Flowers
9:30 am to 5:30 pm 19 West Main Street Shop, Cupcakes from Karissa’s Cakes & Hot Cocoa
- Holiday Workshop with Dryden Historical Society
10 am to 1 pm Southworth Homestead, 14 North Street Make a unique holiday ornament and view our miniature holiday scene
- Holiday Craft Fair
10 am to 2 pm Dryden Agway, 59 West Main Street, Woodworking, Soap, Ornaments, Knit Items & more
- Mulled Wine and Egg Nog (for adults) Noon to 8 pm Dryden Wine and Spirits @ 23 West Main Street
- Reindeer 5K Dryden Town Recreation Department
2 pm Montgomery Park/Jim Schug/Rail Trail. Register on-line at DrydenRec.com
- Living Nativity Play First Presbyterian Church 5 pm @ the Village Green
A reenactment of the reason for the season.
- Christmas Carols with Dryden High School Band
After the play on the Village Green
- Santa arrives by Fire Truck to Light the Tree on the Village Green @ 5:30 pm
- Christmas Cookies, Coffee and Cocoa
at the Community Center Café After tree lighting until 7 pm
- Children’s Crafts and Refreshments
5 to 7 pm Dryden United Methodist Church, 9 East Main Street(White church at the four corners)