Southworth Library will be closed from March 16 to April 13, as a health protection to the community in limiting the spread of the Coronavirus in conjunction with Tompkins County School closings. Any items checkedout will be extended to May 1. You may return items to the book drop box in the parking lot at any time. Updates on information about services will be made available as soon as possible.
You can still access digital downloads at https://flls.overdrive.com/ and have access to digital magazines at https://www.rbdigital.com/fingerlakesny/service/magazines/landing.
All programs are also cancelled for the duration including:
- Cuddle Up infant and toddler library time on Wednesdays at 10 am
- Preschool Storytime on Fridays at 10 am
- Revisiting the Founding Era Program March 17 at 7 pm
- Jennie’s Book Club on March 17 at 9:30 am
- The Magic Tree House Book Club on Wednesday March 18 after school
- The Felicity American Girl Book Club until April 28
- The Teen Takeover on March 20
- The Zoo Mobile program scheduled for March 21 at 11 and at 12
- Mah Jongg on Monday afternoons
- Family Yoga Storytime
- The Spanish Storytime scheduled for March 28
- Census program scheduled for April 1
- Zoey and Sassafras book club has been tentatively rescheduled to April 29
- Hamiltunes scheduled for March 27 will be rescheduled
- Please contact Diane Pamel at director@southworth library.org with any questions or for further updates.
Stay healthy and safe!