Join in the fun with our summer reading program for kids and families
June 29 to August 31, 2020.
Register using the links below, or call the library to sign up (607-844-4782)!
You will get a castle tracking sheet for your reading and activities, a bag of goodies, a free book and more, available for pick up through our curbside services. Just call the library and let us know when you can come by (M,W, F 3- 7 and T, TH, S 10 – 2)
- Color in a section of the castle sheet when you read or listen to books (15 minutes for preschool and families and 30 minutes for school aged kids), or when you do an activity from the bag or from our online programs or activities. Your kit will have a copy of the form but you can also download the forms here: Summer Reading 2020 prek or Summer Reading 2020 school aged
- There are activities designed for each age group in the take home bags including
- a LEGO building challenge with a bag of LEGOs (not for toddlers or preschool)
- Scavenger hunts
- A puzzle to draw from a story you have read
- a blank journal to write or draw in your journal
- Dice with dice games and more!
- When you have read and done enough activities to fill in your castle, drop it off at the library and we will get you another bag of prizes, another free book plus a coupon for a free ice cream cone from Toads Too Ice Cream Oasis in Freeville!
- Some of the bags will also contain special coupons (randomly chosen) with gift certificates. You may win!
- REGISTER BELOW (click on image for your child’s age group)