We can’t meet in person, but teens in grades 6 – 12 are invited to a summer full of activities and fun programs. You’ll get a bag of goodies to get you started and information on how to participate each week.
- Let’s kick off the summer with a watch party of Hamilton on Disney+ July 3 at 7pm! (We will have gift cards for 20 families if you do not already have Disney+. Contact the library for more information.)
- Submit book reviews on our social media or by email to be included on our web site. Prompts will be sent out weekly
- Maker Mondays – follow along with a tutorial on Facebook Live. Supplies will be in your Summer Reading bag
- Write stories using your own story stone or by finding the stones around town! Submit these stories to the library.
- Wednesday Book Club – Sign up separately for Book Club and receive a copy of Marissa Meyer’s Cinder. We’ll meet via Zoom to discuss 5-6 chapters each week.
- Friday night Virtual Escape Rooms! – You’ll get a link for a virtual escape room each week and the opportunity to try to escape together or in groups
Sign up today for Teen Summer Reading using this simple Google form.