Teen Takeovers – Monthly get-togethers after hours on Fridays are back! Each month has a different theme, but there is always food and fun! Registration is required. Make sure to check out our calendar for the latest information.
- January 21, 2022 – Movie and Craft Night
- February 18, 2022 – Scavenger
- March 18, 2022 – Game Night
- April 15, 2022 – Movie Night
- May 27, 2022 – Craft Night
- June 17, 2022 – Book Crafts
- August 26, 2022 – Game Night
- September 16, 2022 – Movie Night
- October 21, 2022 – Pumpkin Painting
November 18, 2022 – Storytelling Workshop with Jay LeemingEvent cancelled due to illness
- December 16, 2022 – Ornaments and Crafts
- January 20, 2023 – Board Games
- April 21, 2023 – Game Night!
Teen Advisory Group – Do you have ideas for fun programs through the library? Are you interested in helping to plan activities for you and your peers? Contact Ms. Stephanie at the library to learn more. We’d love to have you be part of our team!
Try out these fun virtual escape rooms created by librarians across the country. These were part of our Teen Summer Programs 2020, but they can be done at any time! They can be completed by yourself but are fun to do with a small group, too!
Harry Potter Digital Escape Room
Sherlock Holmes: The Missing Tiger
Spy Apprentice Digital Escape Room