The Horse Diaries book Club with Ms. Jess will start on Thursday February 8 from 3:30 – 4:30 for an introduction to the program. Each month we will look at a different story from the horse diaries series and learn about different types of horse breeds. The club will meet on the fourth Thursday of the month. Because space is limited preference will be given to those who are able to attend all five meetings. The kids are expected to read the books prior to the meetings (except for the introductory meeting). The books will be available at the library. It is recommended for independent readers and writers. Space is limited, so you will be notified when your registration is complete.
Club meetings are:
- Thursday, February 8 at 3:30- Introduction
- Thursday, February 29 at 3:30 -Elska- Book 1
- Thursday, March 14 at 3:30- Bell’s Star Book 2
- Thursday, April 18 at 3:30 – Koda Book 3
- Thursday, May 16 at 3:30- Black Cloud- Book 8
- We will finish with a special visit from Winterberry Farms with Horse 101 – and their miniature horse- on Saturday May 18 at 11 am. This program is open to everyone
THIS BOOK CLUB IS NOW FULL. CONTACT THE LIBRARY TO BE PUT ON THE WAITING LIST.
This program is proudly sponsored by the Dryden Youth Opportunity Fund
Transportation permission form early reader transportation Permission form